About the campaign
The campaign called “Tradition and quality of European meat” was launched on 24th July 2013. This is the subsequent information and promotional campaign implemented by the Union of Producers and Employers of Meat Industry (UPEMI), promoting the advantages, quality and principles of production of fresh, refrigerated or frozen beef and pork and food products based on these meats.
The target markets of the information and promotional activities are:
- South Korea;
The duration of the campaign is 36 months, form 24th July 2013 to 23rd July 2016.
The program “Tradition and quality of European meat” is the continuation of two previous campaigns by UPEMI:
- "Table Full of Tastes” (March 2008 - March 2010), implemented in South Korea and the USA;
- “Tradition, quality and European taste” (March 2011 – March 2013), implemented in South Korea, USA and Vietnam.
The campaign includes activities aimed at three different target groups:
- Professionals – importers, wholesalers and distributors of meat and meat products, as well as representatives of trade associations in the industry and the HORECA sector. The key role will be played by direct measures which make it possible to convey key messages of the campaign and consolidate business relations.
- Journalists and opinion leaders - journalists of trade and business media, general news media outlets and representatives of associations related to the meat industry.
- Consumers - responsible for shopping and preparing meals in their households, gourmets seeking new products and culinary inspirations, demanding restaurant goers. The main type of activity here will be communicating information about the properties of European meat and its products and encouraging people to try them.
The main goal of the project is to increase the export of European meat and its products to the target markets and deepen the knowledge about their quality, flavor and production standards.